Director of Channel Partnerships
The Director of Channel Partnerships is primarily responsible for executing Everyware’s partnership strategy, including sourcing, educating, and negotiating with new and current partners. This position will enable Everyware to broaden its reach to potential customers and accelerate growth within selected relationships. This position will work cross-functionally with Marketing to ensure consistent messaging and content; the Product team to identify features, positioning, and price points; the Implementation team to ensure timely onboarding and launch; and the Finance team to ensure profitability and straightforward pricing structures.
What You’ll Do
- Manage revenue from existing partnerships and generate new opportunities.
- Continually review revenue targets to identify growth opportunities.
- Attend conferences and trade shows to maximize corporate presence and create new business opportunities.
- Implement a strategy to create interest, demand, and understanding of the company’s suite of solutions to close net-new business.
- Educate new and existing partners on new products and product enhancements.
- Demonstrate high integrity in all interactions with customers and internal/external partners.
- Be an advocate for the partner while maintaining a unified view of the relationship on an operational, strategic, and productive level.
- Maintain a broad understanding of the contractual relationship and oversee commitments.
- Prospect using various strategies to develop and manage a healthy pipeline of new business partners.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships by maintaining relationships with decision-makers at the executive and management levels.
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement, and development of strategic partnerships.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships, and management activities.
- Become a subject matter expert on Everyware’s payment platform and navigate Everyware’s payment technology solutions to propose the best achievable solution to exceed partners’ business objectives.
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and stabilize the company’s sales objectives by averting account attrition.
- Communicate precise information to partners about pricing or fee structures, industry laws and regulations, security and compliance matters, and best practices.
- Quickly adapt proven techniques to encourage constant process improvement and expand the scope of Everyware’s product by proposing new ideas and encouraging forward-thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent education, formal training, and related work experience.
- Minimum five years of experience in a partner manager role, preferably in the payment processing industry.
- Solid understanding of the merchant services industry, payment solutions, applications, and banking practices.
- Proven ability to find strategic partnerships that have led to increased revenue and contracts.
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive mindset with solid time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain a constructive, positive, and collaborative relationship with clients, co-workers, and vendors.
- Highly proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google suite, SharePoint, Slack, CRM, and software sales tools.
- Ability to travel, approximately 25%
Related to: payments, fintech, ISV, payment gateways, merchant processing, ISO, pay by text, integrations, SaaS, startup, Austin tech jobs, merchants
Everyware is paving the way in Fintech by offering a best-in-class secure mobile communication platform and payment gateway. Our payment technology platform solves problems for organizations of various industries and sizes by allowing companies to expedite the collection of payments and seamlessly connect with customers through text messaging,
Everyware fosters a collaborative work environment that focuses on diversity, inclusion, healthy work-life balance, and employee engagement. Team leads engage daily with check-ins, team huddles, performance assessments, and 360 feedback.
We believe that impactful work is rewarding and have built high-impact teams passionate about their roles and empowered to bring their best selves every day. To continue creating engaged and dynamic teams, we invest in providing the support they need to do great work!
Everyware, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work:
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Learn more at: everyware.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org