Everyware is seeking a Solutions Engineer passionate about leveraging product and technical sales expertise to join a growing team creating innovative payment solutions.
This exciting customer-facing role will work in partnership with sales and development executives. You will act as a technical product expert and partner with the customer to collect requirements, highlight features and capabilities of our product, and overcome roadblocks to achieve successful product deployment. The Solutions Engineer will create the strategy for aligning customers’ needs using industry best practices. Everyware is not just seeking another employee; we are looking for a partner who can play a pivotal role and become a trusted advisor that drives scalability across our target markets.
What you'll do:
- Lead discovery phase to understand pain points, collect technical requirements, and ensure transparent and precise workflows, so support teams experience successful deployment.
- Create and deliver presentations and demonstrations that address the needs identified through discovery.
- Effectively manage customer expectations about our features, functionality, and limitations.
- Own the timely and successful delivery of solutions and operational and change requests.
- Act as the stamp of guarantee that each deal sold is thoroughly scoped out, documented, and communicated all pricing, technology, and support requirements internally and externally.
- Develop proactive processes and procedures that allow us to build and scale a best-in-class payments technology solution.
- Become an SME and trusted advisor by demonstrating deep technical product knowledge and real-world solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise and industry solutions to support RFP/RFI responses.
- Share feedback and provide insight to design new features and system enhancements from your experience with customers and industry partners.
- Participate in late-stage sales meetings as the technical solutions expert.
- Assist with post-sales activities, including customer onboarding, technical and customer support.
- Partner with marketing, operations, and customer success teams to generate appropriate customer-facing messaging.
- Provide support during legal negotiations of business terms for customer agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of previous payment industry or Fintech experience with a solid technical background.
- 2+ years of experience working with team leads on implementation, integration, and customization of SaaS solutions.
- In-depth understanding of APIs, distributed systems, databases, developer tools, and coding languages.
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency with tools such as Click Up, Zendesk, Pipedrive, DocuSign, Smartsheets.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment with a demonstrated ability to adapt.
- Proven ability to have high-level discussions involving project management, resource management, data analysis, and complex business problems.
- Self-starter who can work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, emotional intelligence, ability to listen, earn trust, empathize, and provide valuable insight with varying audience levels.
- Capable of providing industry best practice solutions and communicating on a deep technical level all requirements and overseeing defined scope of work.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle, programming languages, and testing methodologies.
- Confidence in ability to self-govern – if a problem exists, rise to the challenge – find a solution!
Hybrid, remote or in office work options, 12 paid holidays, flexible PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, wellness program, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, company sponsored lunches, happy hours, quarterly reviews, bonus incentives and competitive pay.
Everyware is paving the way in Fintech by offering a best-in-class secure mobile communication platform and payment gateway. Our payment technology platform solves problems for organizations of various industries and sizes by allowing companies to expedite the collection of payments and seamlessly connect with customers through text messaging,
Everyware fosters a collaborative work environment that focuses on diversity, inclusion, healthy work-life balance, and employee engagement. Team leads engage daily with check-ins, team huddles, performance assessments, and 360 feedback.
We believe that impactful work is rewarding and have built high-impact teams passionate about their roles and empowered to bring their best selves every day. To continue creating engaged and dynamic teams, we invest in providing the support they need to do great work!
Everyware, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work:
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Learn more at: everyware.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org