Business Development Executive - ISV
Everyware is searching for a Business Development Executive - ISV to accelerate the growth and adoption of Everyware's payment solutions platform. The ISV Business Development Executive will drive business growth through ISV channels that need integration to support their contactless payment technology solutions and engagement tools. We are looking for a candidate with at least three solid years of sales experience working directly with ISV's. This is an opportunity to break out your tool chest of sales skills and strategies to impact a company at an early growth trajectory. If you are a self-starter, a team player, and excited to join a company that values individual contribution, then this would be a perfect fit for you.
What you'll do:
- Develop new ISV accounts by sourcing, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new partnerships.
- Conduct research activities to gain a deep understanding of partners' go-to-market strategy, business needs, and internal operations process.
- Become a subject matter expert on Everyware's payment platform and navigate Everyware's payment technology solutions to propose the best achievable solution to exceed partners' business objectives.
- Constantly investigate and pursue new technologies, new equipment, and integration prospects.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure clear messaging, sales collateral, and marketing initiatives align with Everyware's ISV specialized product offering.
- Develop compelling presentations to provide information and targeted solutions to future partners.
- Prospect using various lead generation strategies and managing a constantly evolving new business partner's pipeline.
- Continually maintain pipeline data in CRM. Track monthly reports summarizing fresh and organic prospects.
- Qualify leads from digital marketing efforts, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Produce and communicate tailored techniques for achieving goals and provide management with forecasting.
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and provide stability to the company's sales objectives by averting account attrition.
- Communicate precise information to partners about pricing or fee structures, industry laws and regulations, security and compliance matters, and best practices.
- Quickly adapt proven techniques to encourage constant process improvement and expand the scope of Everyware's product by proposing new ideas and encouraging forward-thinking.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent education, formal training, and related work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ISV sales role, preferably in B2B sales and payment processing industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with CRM systems.
- Solid understanding of the merchant services industry, payment solutions, application, and banking practices.
- Proven experience with lead generation, sourcing, qualifying, and negotiating with C-level executives professionally and confidentially.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven hunter mentality with a track record of sales success.
- Solid analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive mindset with solid time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain a constructive, positive, and collaborative relationship with clients, co-workers, and vendors
- Extremely proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google suite, SharePoint, Slack, CRM, and software sales tools.
- Ability to travel, approximately 25%
Hybrid, remote or in office work options, 12 paid holidays, flexible PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, wellness program, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, company sponsored lunches, happy hours, quarterly reviews, bonus incentives and competitive pay.
Everyware is paving the way in Fintech by offering a best-in-class secure mobile communication platform and payment gateway. Our payment technology platform solves problems for organizations of various industries and sizes by allowing companies to expedite the collection of payments and seamlessly connect with customers through text messaging,
Everyware fosters a collaborative work environment that focuses on diversity, inclusion, healthy work-life balance, and employee engagement. Team leads engage daily with check-ins, team huddles, performance assessments, and 360 feedback.
We believe that impactful work is rewarding and have built high-impact teams passionate about their roles and empowered to bring their best selves every day. To continue creating engaged and dynamic teams, we invest in providing the support they need to do great work!
Everyware, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work:
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Learn more at: everyware.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org